- State of California Approved Institution (B.P.P.E)
- Highly qualified male and female instructors
- Small class sizes. One-on-one focused training
- Flexible training schedules
- Quality and industry-standard equipment
- Class A, B Truck Driving & Bus Driving Program
- Career placement assistance
- Employer partnerships
JOB – A place you go to trade your time for money. There is no satisfaction or growth and usually it is a daily miserable experience.
CAREER – Provides you with endless financial potential as well as the opportunity for advancement. It is not limited by location or the type of market and even with challenges it is rewarding.
Let us help you with your new CAREER! We will provide you with the superior skills needed to drive a bus or truck and have a rewarding and lasting career!
The demand for good drivers have never been better. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there will be a need for more than 200,000 new drivers by the year 2016 and beyond.